- author: Jason Catwright
Cluvio is a leading data analytics program, based in the cloud that allows users to run queries on their data in SQL language, process it using the R programming language and create intuitive, customizable dashboards from the refined data within no time. Cluvio is perfect for small and medium-sized enterprises looking to harness the power of data to make prudent choices in the future.
Plans and Pricing
Cluvio offers 4 different pricing packages to ensure that every company gets a package that fits their needs perfectly:
- Starter package: The starter package covers one user, provides a maximum of 10 dashboards, 2 dashboard schedules, 2 SQL alerts, unlimited query execution and allows the user to perform data processing in the R language. It costs €99 (+/- $122.17) per month.
- Pro package: The pro package costs €249 (+/-$307.25) per month and is suitable for a team focused on performing data analytics. It has all the features of the starter package along with support for 50 dashboards, 20 SQL alerts, dashboard sharing, analyst users, 20 dashboard schedules and unlimited user views.
- Business package: The business package can cover entire companies and costs €599 (+/- $739.12) per month. It provides users with up to 100 dashboards, 50 dashboard schedules, 5 analyst users, unlimited viewer users and 10 user groups among other features.
- Enterprise package: The enterprise package is for huge companies. It costs over €1999(+/-$2466.63) per month and with the package you get: unlimited query executions, unlimited dashboard schedules, dashboard sharing with parameters, IP restricted sharing, customer success manager and enterprise SLA support among many other features.
You can also sign up for a 14-day trial period which is completely free.
The fact that Cluvio offers a variety of pricing packages makes it easy for businesses to choose a suitable package and with the rich set of features the tool comes with, it’s safe to say that their pricing is very reasonable and competitive.
Features & Functionality
Cluvio is completely cloud-based and it comes with Android and IOS applications to go with the web application. The web application can be browsed from all the famous browsers. Here are a few of Cluvio’s most amazing features:
Reporting and Integrations
By writing different SQL queries, users can generate different reports and view them in whatever way they want to (tables, graphs, maps etc.). Cluvio integrates seamlessly with the following applications: Redshift, Postgres, AWS, Aurora, MySQL, Google Cloud Spanner, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, Google Big Query and Google CloudSQL etc.
Ease of Use
Cluvio is pretty easy to get the hang of. That said, if you are not familiar with SQL and/or R programming languages, you might have a tough time creating reports. However, if you know your way around query writing and have basic knowledge of data analytics, you can get acquainted with the tool within no time. The interface is clean and has a simplistic design which doesn’t provide any real learning curve unless you have never analyzed data before.
Pros & Cons
- Very user friendly
- SQL editor is very sophisticated and intuitive
- Dashboards are interactive and easily customizable
- It can become a bit costly if the number of users increase
- The charts in the application don’t refresh automatically
Cluvio offers support via email, live chat, training and ticketing services.
BlogThe company shares helpful blog posts.
Cluvio is a market-leader when it comes to cloud analytics tools as it provides users with a rich set of features and an intuitive interface. The SQL editor complemented by data processing in R language allow Cluvio to maintain high levels of efficiency. The interactive dashboards and rigorous reporting features are complemented by high levels of security which makes it hard for competitors to keep up with Cluvio.
Our goal is to provide answers to all of your questions so you can make a confident purchasing decision. We welcome your feedback, so please email us at email@example.com with suggestions and questions. We’d love to hear from you!